Do you love animals, love the outdoors and enjoy flexibility?
Your Best Friend’s Friend (YBFF), a professional pet care company (since 1999) has openings for pet care providers that travel to client’s homes providing dog walking, play time and loving, professional care for their pets. For over 17 years we have worked hard to become one of the best pet care companies in the Denver area. We are looking for people who can maintain our standards and uphold this reputation.
In this role, you are providing a very personalized service for our clients and you must be trustworthy, responsible, self-motivated, caring, and most of all loving to all animals. If you would love to spend time with animals, enjoy being outdoors and have a deep love of all animals then please apply.
AM Shift: 6:00am – 2:00pm
PM Shift: 1:00pm – 9:00pm
Overnight shifts (staying the night in client’s home caring for pets for an 12 hour period)
YBFF is bonded, insured, A+ Member BBB, Angie’s List, PSI and other affiliations.
We are looking for dependable people that live in our service area (South Denver, DTC, GWV, Cherry Hills, Englewood, etc) to provide pet care. We work through snow, rain or shine so dependability is a must. Due to the type of business, much of our bookings are around holidays so we do require you be available for all holiday periods which includes actual holiday plus 5 days prior and after the holiday. Although the holidays might not be ideal times to work, it’s a great time to make extra money and we do allow flexibility and offer other days off during the off season. Our company works seven days a week every day of the year so your days off will be worked out at time of hiring and you may be asked to work on your days off in an emergency and during holiday periods, we work as a team.
Please read the following requirements prior to applying:
- Must live within our service area (South/Southeast Metro area)
- Own a reliable, insured vehicle that is able to make it through any type Colorado weather and have a good driving record with a valid Driver’s License
- Have a reliable cell phone with texting and email capabilities
- Have internet connection and a computer to receive and send emails and schedules daily
- Available weekends and holidays
- Be able to pass a complete background check
- Enjoy working outdoors and are okay with variable weather conditions
If interested please print and complete the PDF application below and scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.